Friday, October 22, 2010

Bishop's Farm at Wheatland, CA



Okay! Halloween and pumpkin patches aren't my most favorite things! But this Wheatland pumpkin patch has been a thing on my to-do list for 8 years now. People have been raving about the actual corn maze and huge pumpkins forever now! We all know how equations change with kids being around. We tend to complete most of the things on our to-do lists to avoid the guilt game. So here we were, in the middle on nowhere, in a little town called Wheatland. The only reason the place in familiar to us, is Bill is from there. Bill is my family idol. We all worship him, my son included!
I was surprised by the whole thing. I looooved it! I was so excited to pet little goats, jump on corn trampolines, watch pigs racing, feeding donkeys and ofcouse rolling around big pumpkins! The weather was great! Dhruv, Arun and Bill enjoyed every moment of being there as much as I did.
Arun clicked some great pictures. This will be done next year too. The only regret was we were supposed to go with two other families, but the timings did not work out! See you next year too Bishop's farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment