Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Navarathri

This is the Navarathri and Diwali season. To add to it we have Halloween and Diwali. Navrathri was a good success. I had a dinner (pot luck at home). The kids sang so well on Vijayadasami day. It was so inspiring to watch all of them dress up like little dolls and come with the tambalam and get my blessings. I am blessed to have such cute students and families that come along with them. I also started going out to couple homes this year. This year I did Sudha, Lakshmi and Jegatri's home. Dhruv came with me everywhere. The coolest part was, he wore the same color Indian clothes as me everywhere. We had the 5 steps put up. Arun and D had a blast putting it up. Dhruv had his own Lego Zoo and Dinosaur Zoo. It was tough convincing him to remove his other cars and stuffed animals from the steps. Overall a great Navarathri time.

No comments:

Post a Comment